New peer support group available to all staff groups.
As part of the University commitment to Equality and Diversity and Wellbeing at Work the Staff Training and Development Unit and the Equality and Diversity Office are offering women returners from maternity leave the opportunity to join a peer support group. The group will give women an opportunity to share their experiences and discuss any issues that they may have whilst balancing work and caring responsibilities. Using Action Learning principles, colleagues will be encouraged to:
- Focus on real work-based issues;
- Reflect with peers and find workable solutions together;
- Try out new approaches and methods;
- Report back on the impact of actions taken.
If you are interested in finding out more about the group you are invited to join me on Thursday 10 February from 12.30 to 2pm (lunch will be provided).
For more information or to book a course please contact:
- Tel: 52525
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org