The latest edition of the JRUL Summer Skills Training Information Bulletin includes features on:
- Using social media in research
- Skills and techniques for effective literature searching
- Mendeley ‘how to’ guides
- Realising your potential
And features forthcoming workshops May – June 2012 including:
- Avoiding information overload
- Keeping up to date using Zetoc
- Lunchbite: Keeping up to date using RSS feeds
- Skills and techniques for effective literature searching.
- Introduction to Social Media for Researchers
Download your copy of the Information skills training bulletin (pdf).
Keeping in touch:
- Twitter – @jrulresearchers
- Blog – jrulresearchers.wordpress.com
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org